Experts say gaming will be the first real use case for blockchain, revamping the industry and making games more immersive than ever. How gaming navigates the remaining hurdles will become a case study for other industries considering mass blockchain adoption. Topic: 17th Osaka Asian Film Festival – Call for Entry 2022 – Category: Entertainment Introduction:
The tokyo international film festival 2021 submission is a call for entry that will be held in 2020. It’s the 17th Osaka Asian Film Festival.
Films may be submitted to the Osaka Asian Film Festival (Japan) until December 6th, 2021. *Films must be made in Asia or have an Asian theme*
The following is information about the festival: Through providing opportunities to watch excellent Asian films, supporting filmmaking in Osaka, and attracting filmmakers from Asian countries and regions to Osaka, the Osaka Asian Film Festival aims to facilitate human resource development and exchange, invigorate the Osaka economy, and increase the city’s appeal. OAFF operates as an open platform to contribute to the growth of Osaka and cinema by promoting Osaka as a gateway city for Asian films throughout the globe and interacting with many individuals from the areas of culture, art, education, tourism, and business from Osaka and around Asia.
– Narrative, documentary, and animation films are all accepted. – The festival accepts both Feature (over 60 minutes) and Short (under 60 minutes) films (under 60 minutes). – Films must be made in Asian nations and areas or have a strong Asian theme. – After October 1st, 2020, films must be finished. – Prior to March 20, 2022, feature films must not have been publicly shown in Japan, including theater and/or television. – Prior to March 20, 2022, no promotional screenings of short feature films in OSAKA, including theater and/or television, were allowed. – Each film will be shown with both English and Japanese subtitles in its original language. English-language films will be shown with Japanese subtitles. The expense of creating Japanese subtitles will be covered by the festival. If a film has a Japanese distributor, the distributor is responsible for providing Japanese subtitles. – Screeners must be submitted through Online Screener or DVD to be considered for the festival. There are no Blu-ray discs, double-layered DVDs, or Pal DVDs accepted. – There are cash prizes given out during the event. – Deadline: December 6th, 2021 – Submission Fee: FREE
Follow this link to read the Rules & Regulations: https://www.oaff.jp/2022/en/outline/EntryRegulations OAFF2022.pdf
Please go to https://www.oaff.jp/2022/en/outline/entry.html to submit to the festival.
The 17th Osaka Asian Film Festival will take place in Osaka, Japan, from March 10th to March 20th, 2022.
Please check the following link for additional Calls: “Call For Entries.”
The 17th Osaka Asian Film Festival – Call for Entry 2022 is a film festival that will be held in Japan from October 3rd to November 2nd, 2020. Reference: tokyo international film festival 2020.
- tokyo international short film festival 2021
- asian film festival 2021
- asian international film festival 2020
- tokyo international film festival short film submission
- asian film festival 2021 nyc